I’ve shared this many times before, but it’s such a pivotal point of the process. You’ve got to write down your goals and figure out what it is that you want to achieve. Define your priorities. Create a realistic deadline for yourself. Work on your mindset. FOCUS on what’s important. Align your calendar with YOUR calling. The life change that you love and that you want to share! Use it as motivation!
When completing tasks consistently over time, they WILL help you share your experience with more people, which will then create more stories, and then ultimately grow your business.
Don’t let yourself get paralyzed in the why, how, when, and sometimes even, where. This confusion leads to avoiding a new goal entirely because you lose sight of the bigger picture getting caught up in all the small things.
And it’s ok to ask for help. Surround yourself with those who have succeeded and that you can learn from!
Remember, to be successful, you must fall in love with what you do! Not what anyone else is doing. The difference that you’re making. The calling that you have!
Stay focused on introducing that next person to what you have found. There’s a reason our tag line is “helping others live a life they deserve!” Never underestimate the impact you can make.
“21 days to create a habit, 90 days to change your life.”
“What if you committed to living your last 90 days of this year as hard as you are committing to living the first 30 days of the new year? What if instead of a downhill slide into 2019, you are ramping up!” -Rachel Hollis
Here are Five Daily Steps to keep you moving forward:
- Reach out. Reach out to those tired friends, coworkers, fellow soccer moms and family. The ones that you know need a change!
- Follow up. Follow up with those that you have reached out to. If they don’t hear about it from you, they’ll hear about it from someone else.
- Social Media Posts. Share your Experience. Share approved experiences. Share others’ experience and tag them with their approval.
- Names Added. Add names to your database with no obligation required.
- Connect with your leader. Your leader can offer encouragement, guidance and help when needed!
Download one of these forms to use daily!